UTS Tech Lab
Limited to 24 delegates.
Sign up at Registration desk before 3:30pm Wednesday.
Meet at the Registration Desk at 3:15pm on Thursday for transfer to tour bus for 3:30pm departure. Tour should return approximately 6:00pm.
UTS Tech Lab is a multidisciplinary research facility that supports bespoke industry-led partnerships designed to drive innovation and growth in engineering and IT.
Partners gain access to cutting-edge equipment, funding opportunities, world-class research talent and the ability to commercialise foreground IP.
For more information on the UTS Tech Lab see https://techlab.uts.edu.au/
Endeavour Energy has agreed to provide a tour of their newly commissioned Digital Substation to IFEEC2023 delegates on Monday evening.
The tour is free but is strictly limited to the first 24 delegates to register.
Please register on-line before the conference at https://academiceventservices.com/registration/ifeec2023/ifeec2023-digital-substation-tour/ or on the sign-up sheet at registration until 3:30pm Monday if the tour isn’t fully booked first.
Attendees should note:
- Meet at Registration Desk at 5:00pm for transfer to tour bus for a 5:15pm departure.
- We will arrive at the site at 6pm.
- The tour will conclude at 7:30pm
- The bus should return to the conference centre by 8:15pm.
- You will need enclosed footwear and be required to wear a hard hat and high visibility jacket on-site.
- IFEEC2023 will provide the needed safety items for you when you leave for the tour.
More details about the tour destination can be found at: