The IFEEC2023 Banquet will take place on Wednesday, 22nd November, 2023 from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm, It will incorporate the award ceremony and the announcement of the next IFEEC conference venue.
The Banquet will be held on Sydney harbour aboard the 35 meter cruiser Captain Cook III.
The cruise leaves from Darling Harbour convention Jetty at 6pm sharp.
Don’t be late, the boat won’t wait.
The banquet is included with all full registrations. Student registrations can purchase a banquet ticket at extra cost.
Your banquet ticket is printed on the back of your delegate badge. Please bring your delegate badge with you to be able to board the boat.
For fun, a 3D interactive model of the boat can be viewed at https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=GH5yUDbeVtf
The departure point is 21 minutes easy walk from the conference venue through he picturesque Darling Harbour precinct. Bus and train options are also available (but take longer than walking).
Guides will be available from 5pm at the registration desk to escort you from the Conference Centre to the Boat to ensure you don’t get lost.
Getting to the boat by yourself
If you want to travel independently from the conference centre to the boat this link will set up google maps on your phone to take you to the right place.
If you aren’t leaving from the function centre this link is a pin to the departure place that you can use to navigate from other locations.
ISCIT2023 Banquet Menu (subject to change)
- Mushroom Arancini with truffle aioli, parmesan and truffle oil (V, GF)
- Duck pancakes with Hoisin dressing Mini Beef Sliders with Asian slaw & aioli
- Smoked Salmon accompanied with herb salad of dill, capers, and cornichons (GF)
- Pumpkin, Ricotta Er Goats Cheese Ravioli served with Napolitana Sauce, topped with Italian aged Grana Padano (V)
- Black Angus Beef Sirloin with creamy potato pave, baby beets, carrot batons with Shiraz jus (GF)
- Gremolata rubbed Barramundi Fillet served with salsa verde, roast vegetable medley, fried caper berries (GF)
- Lemon & Lime Tart served with a dollop of double cream (V, GF)
- Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Pebble with raspberry sauce (VG)
- Tyrrell’s Moores Creek Semillon Sauvignon, Hunter Valley NSW
- Tyrrell’s Moores Creek Shiraz, Hunter Valley NSW
- Tyrrell’s Moores Creek Sparkling Brut, Hunter Valley NSW
- Young Henrys Pale Ale
- Young Henrys Natural Lager
- James Boags Light Beer
- A selection of soft drinks and juices
Special diets will be catered for. Please include your requirements in your conference registration.