While IFEEC2023 is an on-site, in-person, conference some delegates are not be able to attend in-person because of travel restrictions imposed by their countries or organistions. To accommodate the unusual situation IFEEC2023 is providing on-line access to all the sessions to the best of our ability.
Papers presented by one of the paper’s authors in the on-line sessions will count as having been presented in person at the conference.
There is no change to the registration costs or requirements for on-line presenters.
The conference will be made available on-line in three zoom sessions. The sessions run from 9am until 5pm on each day of the conference (check the final program fo session details). The sessions correspond to the three physical meeting rooms at the venue.
Watching On-Line Sessions
Make sure you have Zoom installed on your computer.
Access the Zoom session corresponding to your session of interest. You can find access links (named Zoom Room) at the top of the program summary in the conference web site at https://ifeec2023.org/program/
Enter the password for the session provided by e-mail to presenters and registered delegates. The password is the same for all sessions.
|Room||Zoom Meeting Link||Zoom Meeting ID|
|IFEEC2023 Harris||https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81081777350||810 8177 7350|
|IFEEC2023 Jones||https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82230349891||822 3034 9891|
|IFEEC2023 Broadway||https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86950338118||869 5033 8118|
Mute your microphone before you enter the session.
To ask questions unmute your mic and ask at the appropriate time. Your audio will go to the delegates in the meeting room in Sydney and to all the on-line delegates.
IFEEC2023 has two types of sessions:
On-Site In-Person Sessions
- These are regular conference sessions with a presenter showing their presentation slides on a screen in the meeting room and talking to the audience.
- The sessions will be sent to the connected on-line audience via Zoom.
- You will receive the room audio and a screen share of the presentation.
- You will hear the room questions and the presenters responses.
- The Zoom audio is duplicated in the meeting room so you can ask questions.
- The presenters in on-line.
- The presenters slides and audio are broadcast to all on-line participants.
- The presenters slides and audio are also shown in one of the on-site rooms.
- You can ask questions by unmuting your mic at the appropriate time.
- Questions from the floor in the meeting room go to all on-line delegates including the presenter,
If you are a presenter (either in-person or on-line) please review the Presentation Guidelines https://ifeec2023.org/presentation-guidelines/ to understand what you have to do to be able to present at IFEEC2023.